P.E.T. and P.E. Injection Strech Blow Molding.
The injection and stretch blow molding (ISBM) process produces bottles in P.E.T. and Polyethylene with the following advantages:
• Excellent quality and repeatability.
• High precision wall thicknesses.
• Energy and cost reduction.
• High productivity.
• Colors at the request of the Client.
• Excellent gloss and finish.
The leak control of our bottles is carried out on the 100% of the production and they are packed automatically.
Our bottles are manufactured with imported machines and moulds that produce with injection stretch blow molding technology of “1 single stage” within the same machine.
Our PET bottles and plastic caps with tamper evident seal, fully comply with the INTI tests, according to the American Pharmacopoeia, USP 31 chapter 661 and 671.
The tests approved by the INTI, O.T. N° 20- 22316, are the following:
• Verification of the main polymer by infrared spectrometry (IR) and by Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
• Extraction of Dyes.
• Heavy Metals.
• Total Parts of Terphthaloyl.
• Permeability to Moisture.
• Transmission of Light.
Our injection and blow molding plant is equipped with compressed air installations that include compressors, pipes, filters and tanks from Germany in accordance with the pharmaceutical industry and Good Manufacturing Practices.